Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Download Grandezza Font Family

Download Grandezza Font Family



Download Grandezza Font Download

Grandezza is my most elaborate script so far and it is the script for many countries that write in Latin letters as well.

I designed it in 5 different parts, since I still think the OpenType Format is “phantastic” but not very practical. I give you 4 sets of letters plus a set of initials, end-letters and ligatures galore. This gives you a choice of four different capital letters, some different lowercase-letters and the possibility to mix the initials and endletters from the »Echo« set into the lot. More…

I sell the lot of five fonts for an extremely low price, because I want you to mix and match with Grandezza.

Your font designer with lots of different choices Gert Wiescher

read more


No comments:

Post a Comment